How long does it take to receive my order?
Orders normally ship the next business day via USPS and normally take 2-5 business days to be received—1-2 days for processing and 1-3 days in shipment. Check your USPS tracking id sent to you via email for the estimated arrival date. The shipping time is an estimate of when the item will be delivered and can vary based upon location, order date, holidays, and possible delays.
How are orders shipped?
Orders are shipped via USPS 1st class package mail. Customers are sent a USPS tracking ID to the email on file with their order. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it. Please email email@example.com to request your USPS tracking ID and order status.
I entered the correct address, but my order is lost within the USPS—what should I do?
Please email us as soon as possible or within 14 days of order if you have not received your package. If you have entered your correct address but your order is lost within the mail system, we will issue a replacement order. To do so, we invalidate the Six Flags Fiesta Texas barcodes with the Park and reissue new tickets. Once we have attempted order delivery to a valid USPS address and the order was lost, we request you provide an alternate address or pickup your replacement order at our offices (See “Can I pick up my order?” in FAQs for more information).
Can I pick up my order?
When available, here’s how local pickup works:
- Place your order and choose “Local Pickup” at checkout. If it is not an option, then we are not currently offering local pickup.
- Wait to receive a “Ready for pickup” e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation and may take up to 24 hours to receive.)
- Your order will be ready at our offices located at 7550 Interstate 10 West, Suite 510, San Antonio, Texas 78229, Monday through Friday from 9-11AM or 2-5PM.
- Bring your ID and order number to our reception area to pick up your order.
- Please note the following holidays and additional periods unavailable for pickup:
2022 Holiday Closures
- MONDAY, JAN 17 MLK DAY CLOSED
- FRIDAY, APRIL 15 GOOD FRIDAY CLOSE AT 2 PM
- FRIDAY, MAY 27 MEMORIAL DAY CLOSED
- MONDAY, MAY 30 MEMORIAL DAY CLOSED
- FRIDAY, JULY 1 4TH OF JULY CLOSED
- MONDAY, JULY 4 4TH OF JULY CLOSED
- FRIDAY, SEPT 2 LABOR DAY CLOSED
- MONDAY, SEPT 5 LABOR DAY CLOSED
- WEDNESDAY, NOV 23 THANKSGIVING EVE CLOSE AT 1 PM
- THURS/FRI, NOV. 24 & 25 THANKSGIVING CLOSED
- FRIDAY, DEC 23 CHRISTMAS CLOSED
- MON-FRI, DEC 26-30 CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR’S CLOSED
Why is my Groupon voucher redeemed?
Once your Book of Free and Six Flags tickets are shipped and a USPS tracking ID emailed, your voucher is redeemed. This does not affect the book or ticket valid dates in any way—it simply means that your order was fulfilled. Unlike most Groupon deals, you do not need to use your Groupon voucher to redeem savings offers in the book or to gain entry to the Park. You will use the physical book and tickets shipped to you.
How do I receive my Book of Free and Six Flags tickets?
The Book of Free bundle is a physical book and printed tickets that are shipped to you via USPS. At this time, we are not offering e-tickets.
How do the Six Flags Fiesta Texas tickets that come with Book of Free work?
The tickets are a special bonus and are separate from the Book. They are placed in an envelope along with your shipping receipt inside the front cover of the book in your package. Please be sure to check the entire contents of the package to locate the envelope in case the contents have shifted during shipment. Please visit www.SixFlags.com/reserve for information on current Health & Safety Guidelines and making a reservation prior to visiting the Park.
Are there any restrictions on the Six Flags Fiesta Texas tickets that come with the Book of Free?
No, the tickets are valid for general admission to the Park and are valid any time the Park is open. Six Flags reserves the right to change operating hours so always check the Fiesta Texas Park Calendar at https://www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas/plan-your-visit/park-operating-schedule/ before visiting the Park.
I did not get a chance to use my Six Flags tickets, can they be extended?
The promotional tickets that are a bonus with a Book of Free purchase are heavily discounted to encourage attendance for the special events going on at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Tickets must be used during the valid dates printed on the tickets and cannot be extended or exchanged for future tickets. All Groupon deals and voucher instructions state the ticket expiration date in multiple places. Please be sure to note this date and make your plans accordingly.
A merchant would not accept my savings offer. What can be done?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any merchant issues. Merchants have the final decision to redeem or reject any BOOK of FREE certificate. In the event, a Merchant featured in an offer goes out of business or the business/merchant changes ownership, the owner and/or buyer of this book is not entitled to any replacement certificate or refund. There is no cash value of any BOOK of FREE certificate and no cash back will be issued for any partial redemption if applicable.