Shipping, Returns & More
We cannot make changes to an order (or the shipping address) after it is placed. Shipping rates may vary by promotion. We only ship to a valid USPS address within the United States. Books normally take 3-5 business days to be received – 1-2 days for processing and 1-3 days in shipment. The shipping time is an estimate of when the item will be delivered and can vary based upon location, order date, holidays, and possible delays. No overnight or expedited delivery is available for The BOOK of FREE at this time. Terms are subject to change.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. If the USPS returns an undeliverable package to us, we will contact the customer via email to attempt to get an updated and/or correct address. Customers are responsible for all re-shipment charges and/or possible restocking fees.
If you do not receive your package, you must contact a BOOK of FREE representative at 210-253-3451 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from order date in order to have your package tracked and/or possibly replaced. All replacement orders must be picked up at Nnovative Marketing Solutions or customer is responsible for shipping costs. Once delivered, orders cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
When available, here’s how local pickup works:
- Place your order and choose “Local Pickup” at checkout. If it’s not an option, then we are not currently offering.
- Wait to receive a “Ready for pickup” e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation and may take up to 24 hours to receive.)
- Your order will be ready at our offices located at 7550 Interstate 10 West, Suite 510, San Antonio, Texas 78229, Monday through Friday from 9-11AM or 2-5PM.
- Bring your ID and order number to our reception area to pick up your order.
- Please note the following holidays and additional periods unavailable for pickup:
2022 Holiday Closures
- MONDAY, JAN 17 MLK DAY CLOSED
- FRIDAY, APRIL 15 GOOD FRIDAY CLOSE AT 2 PM
- FRIDAY, MAY 27 MEMORIAL DAY CLOSED
- MONDAY, MAY 30 MEMORIAL DAY CLOSED
- FRIDAY, JULY 1 4TH OF JULY CLOSED
- MONDAY, JULY 4 4TH OF JULY CLOSED
- FRIDAY, SEPT 2 LABOR DAY CLOSED
- MONDAY, SEPT 5 LABOR DAY CLOSED
- WEDNESDAY, NOV 23 THANKSGIVING EVE CLOSED
- THURS/FRI, NOV. 24 & 25 THANKSGIVING CLOSED
- FRIDAY, DEC 23 CHRISTMAS CLOSED
- MON-FRI, DEC 26-30 CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR’S CLOSED
Theme Park Ticket Orders
Nnovative Marketing Solutions, LLC will not accept product returns on Book of Free orders sold with Six Flags Fiesta Texas ticket premiums. These tickets are a special premium added to your order and are separate from a certificate page in the Book of Free. Any order including Six Flags Fiesta Texas tickets or other theme park ticket premiums are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable and are a final sale.
Non-Theme Park Tickets Orders
Nnovative Marketing Solutions, LLC will accept product returns on non-theme park ticket BOOK of FREE online orders received within 14 days from the date of purchase at the return address listed below. Your non-theme park ticket BOOK of FREE order must be returned in unused condition and will only be accepted if all certificates are free of breakage and/or tears. Returns made within the 14-day time period must be accompanied by the packing slip included with your order. The packing slip will serve as your receipt. If you cannot locate your packing slip, please contact Customer Service at (210) 253-3451. If your non-theme park ticket order return is received by Nnovative Marketing Solutions, LLC after 14 days or without the receipt, we regret that we cannot issue a refund or return the book back to you. Approved returns will be refunded in the full amount of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling) less a $10 restocking fee per book. Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs to Nnovative Marketing Solutions, LLC. All approved returns will be credited to the credit card account used to purchase and will be processed no later than 10 business days after it is received. However, it may take more than one billing cycle for the return credit to appear on your statement. Online Order Cancellations
You may be able to cancel your order once it has been submitted for processing if it has not shipped. Please contact Customer Service immediately at (210) 253-3451 to determine the status of your order.
Mail online order returns to:
The BOOK of FREE Returns c/o Nnovative Marketing Solutions, LLC 7550 IH-10 West, STE 510 San Antonio, TX 78229